What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user's computer in order to store data, which can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
How can you configure your Cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser's Help.
- Safari: Preferences > Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser's Help.
- Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
For more information, you can consult the opera support or the browser Help.
If you use another browser other than the ones above, check its cookie installation, use and blocking policy.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services and areas of this website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.